Cut Clutter Now is there for you when you need it most. If you are being pulled in many directions with work, family and other tasks, I can help. I provide coaching in time management and stress management. Contact me today to find out how you can make changes to improve your environment.
Family and individual professional organizing solutions – we will work together to design solutions for you. Our goal will be to make subtle long-term changes. Are you overwhelmed by the chaos you call your life?
By taking control through organizational strategies you will soon find positive results.
Light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation
Organizing Solutions for a Busy Family
Choose your own area(s) of development and organizing solutions will be designed for you and your family. We will then work hand-in-hand to implement in your home.
Bring Order to Your Life – Organizing is not just about having a neat home. We will focus on the positive changes you can make to bring order into your life. Are you paying late fees on your bills? Do you have a pile of mail sitting unopened?
- Simplifying monthly bills
- Setup bill paying procedures
- Developing file systems
- Paper management
- Home office solutions
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have everyone’s schedule in one place? Have you left a child at school because you didn’t remember the pick-up time from practice? Do you grab dinner on the go?
- Family message center
- Setting up a homework station
- Command Central binder
- Menu planning, grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Designing an area to corral book bags, jackets, shoes, keys, briefcase and purse.
- Daily homework and paperwork review
- Laundry and Cleaning Schedules
- Prepping for the next work or school day
Organizing Solutions for Your Stuff - Are your holiday decorations in a tangled mess? Does your toy room look like it was hit by a cyclone?
- Assistance with photographs, collectibles and other memorabilia. Your memories are too precious to stuff in a bag at the back of a closet.
- Seasonal decorations
- Develop packing list for your high school senior’s move to a dorm room
- Functional and productive solutions for Laundry Center, Craft Room, Toy Room, Bedrooms, Kitchen, and Office
Room-by-room organization - Choose areas you would like to concentrate on and I will design solutions for you. Each project is unique to the individual. Some need assistance with mountains of paper, others need assistance with too much STUFF. This often occurs when two separate households are combined.
- Organizing closets
- Storage solutions
- Kitchen • Home Office • Bedroom • Living Room • Family Room • Basement • Attic • Garage • Bathroom • Pantry
Additional Resources - There are many great resources for organizing yourself and family.
For all of your Family and Individual organizing needs, contact me at (585) 458-6983. We will discuss my simple solutions for reducing your stress and organizing your life.